What Is Dronestock?
Dronestock.com is THE online marketplace for video footage and photographs captured by a drone (or UAV as they're often called). If you're looking for drone stock footage, you're in the right place.
If you are a rights-holder of professional quality drone video footage or photography, you are invited to join us in selling your media online. This is an opportunity for media makers everywhere to earn money licensing their work for use by others – simply, quickly and easily. We're always accepting new submissions in all categories!
Note: we currently do not accept still photo uploads in any other format than JPG.
What We Do:
- We offer a global marketplace of buyers who will be able to search for, preview, purchase, and download your video or audio instantly, online, 24 hours a day.
- We give you a simple workflow. Upload your clips, tag them with keyword and other important data, submit them to the curator and once approved, you're earning money. It's that easy.
- We offer simple, straightforward and very competitive rates uncommon in the stock industry.
- We give monthly payments by check, Paypal, Skrill/Moneybookers, or Payoneer. As your clip portfolio grows, this can mean regular, ongoing income from a relatively small initial investment of time.
- We offer exclusive and non-exclusive contracts with no time commitments, and regardless of the type of contract you have, you have complete control over your work. You retain all rights to your work, and can do whatever you like with it.
- We promote like demons with ongoing campaigns designed to bring business to your doorstep.
- We give you real-time info on sales, requests, and more.
What We’re Looking ForWe’re looking for epic, amazing, and beautiful content of all categories and genres, including:
- Stock Video and Photos in all styles and subjects - whatever you can grab (legally) with your drones.
- Editorial and News Content (STAY OUT OF THE WAY OF RESCUE WORKERS!!!!!)
Regardless of the style of your stock media, the work should be professionally shot and carefully chosen. Editorial and archival content (Like the Hollywood Sign) should be informative, powerful, and tagged with accurate contextual information. Please use your good judgement in uploading your clips, and upload only those clips that are likely to be commercially viable.